- Do you have the right people in critical leadership positions?
- Can your key executives lead through times of change, such as rapid growth, restructuring, or acquisition?
- Do you have a clear plan for talent management and succession?
- Do your leaders understand clearly how to take their game to the next level?
- Are your best people motivated to stay?
Executive assessment is most commonly used for selection: to ensure that the right executives are chosen for critical leadership roles, whether as internal promotions or external hires.
However, in the best organizations, executive assessment also plays an important role in development: executive coaching, leadership and talent development, succession planning, reorganization, and post-merger/acquisition integration.
Our assessment processes leverage behavioral interviews, stakeholder feedback, and well-validated psychometric testing to enhance leadership and organization development initiatives and support talent acquisition.